CNC Plasma Machine with Maximum Productivity, Minimum Floor Space
The EdgeMax precision CNC plasma machine provides fast acceleration, precise motion and a very stable cutting platform. This is achieved via a rugged unitized steel table/frame with fully captured bearing assemblies and a low mass aluminum beam driven by 840 watt AC motors and precision gearboxes.
Powered by the Messer Global Control S CNC control
Over 100 years of cutting experience has been built into the new Messer Global Control S. The Global Control S is one of the easiest to use and feature rich plasma cutting CNC controls available today. Touch screen interface and familiar Windows® screen layout enable novice operators quickly master the EdgeMAX CNC plasma machine. Integrated cutting databases make every operator an expert and include standard features such as Hypertherm’s “true hole” technology.
Remote support via powerful Messer “Virtual Service”
Messser “Virtual Service” real-time remote support tool direct applications help is available to new operators and programmers providing quick, accurate and complete answers to process and operational questions. The result is a powerful and productive machine with knowledgeable support group enabling end users to get the most from their investment.
- Powered by the Messer Global Control S with touch screen interface
- Virtual Service for fast remote support and training
- Uses a rugged unitized steel table/frame
- 840 watt digital AC servo motors with precision planetary gearboxes in all axes
- Tool Coverage: 6×12, 6×24, 8×12, 8×24, 10×12 and 10×24 (1.8m to 7.3m)
- Material Thickness Capacity: 26 ga. to 3″ (76mm) depending on process used
- Materials Processed: Steel, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum
- Hypertherm HPR130XD, HPR260XD, HPR400XD and HPR800XD plasma systems
- PL-1 high speed plasma lifter
- TURBOFLAME high speed oxy-fuel torch
- InkJet Marking
- Pinstamp Marking
- Pneumatic Punch Marking
- Available in downdraft and water table