Messer FiberBlade V
2D FIBER LASER CUTTING MACHINE
The Messer FiberBlade V, a fifth-generation high speed fiber optic laser cutting machine that is fast, efficient, easy to operate, cost effective and reliable. The FiberBlade V enables users to process a full range of material types and thicknesses profitably.
3015 (5’x10′) – 4020 (6’x12′) – 6020 (6’x20′)
2kw to 15kw
Support in Canada
Canadian parts stock – Canadian technicians
- Advanced motion systems and one-piece frame design increase motion stability and accuracy over the full range of speeds.
- Fiber laser technology significantly increases cutting speeds while simultaneously reducing power consumption and overall operating costs.
- Ultra jump and scan cut functions minimize positioning time and maximize beam on time
- Auto plate alignment, intelligent autofocus and automatic gas pressure control reduce setup times
- “Global Insight” data log tool generates production reports automatically
- Proven databases for a range of materials
- Zoom head with autofocus offers automatic beam magnification up to 4x for best combination of speed and quality over a wide range of material thickness’
- PierceTec Technology for fast, clean and more consistent piercing even in thick materials
- CoolTec direct water-cooling feature adds stability to the material being processed
- Messer motion systems and Global Plus CNC deliver proven reliability
- IPG Photonics fiber laser systems offer maximum efficiency and reliability
- Precitec Procutter 2.0 high performance cutting head offers completely dustproof beam path for long lens life and maximum reliability
- Remote service with online diagnostics
- Canadian Service and Support Group