Messer FiberBlade V
FiberBlade V, the new fifth generation high speed laser cutting machine, benefiting from Messer’s high speed cutting technology, can achieve top level productivity in the industry. Its’ simple and user-friendly HMI helps operator to produce high quality products after short-term training.
FiberBlade V is the new generation of Global Control Plus CNC system including Messer’s proprietary technology. The technology is based on high-speed cutting capabilities developed by high-dynamic platforms which greatly increases production capacity.
The innovative ultra jump function shortens positioning time and improves processing efficiency.
Save Costs in Production with the FiberBlade V
- Based on the Messer high dynamic control platform, the high speed cutting function can greatly improve production.
- Ultra jump function shortens positioning time and the cycle start time of laser emission on.
- Offered auto plate alignment, auto optics focusing and auto gas pressure adjustment function.
- Offered Datalog function generate production reports automatically.
Stable and Superior Processing Quality
- Based on local materials, the standard database has been tested and verified
- Based on parts from customer site, the sharp-angle cutting technology has been verified, and achieves good cutting quality
- Benefit from lens condition monitoring technology, stable processing quality is guaranteed.
- The preventive maintenance tips and warning function reduces downtime.
- Remote service, online diagnosis and troubleshooting when machine connected with internet, effectively reduces downtime and saves extra-service expenses.
New Generation of The Global Control System
The Messer FiberBlade V’s 24-inch colourful touch screen makes HMI extremely simple and friendly, effectively reduce preparing time. Features include split screen design and real-time monitoring. The screen is equipped with a simple, and verified database greatly reduces the frequency of parameter modification.
The ACM Advantage
When you work with Automated Cutting Machinery, you receive quality support and service along with your new Messer FiberBlade V. ACM offers five full-time service technicians in Canada that can provide service. We also stock all critical spare parts in Ontario, Canada.