Metal Master 2.0
CNC PLASMA TABLE WITH SUPERIOR CUT PERFORMANCE IN A COMPACT DESIGN
The Metal Master 2.0 CNC plasma table from Messer Cutting Systems is so easy to use it takes only three clicks between loading a program and starting the cut. The Metal Master 2.0 combines ease of use with high definition plasma cutting capacity in a compact, robust and very flexible platform.
Powered by the Messer Globlal Control 2.0 CNC control
Over 100 years of cutting experience has been built into the new Messer Global Control 2.0. The Global Control 2.0 is one of the easiest to use and feature rich plasma cutting CNC controls available today. The free-standing console keeps sensitive electronics away from the heat and dust of cutting ensuring long life and low maintenance. Integrated cutting databases make every operator an expert and include standard features such as Hypertherm’s “true hole” technology.
Remote support via powerful Messer “Virtual Service”
The Messser “Virtual Service” remote support tool gives the operator instant access to both Messer Cutting Systems applications and service departments. The result is a powerful and productive machine with knowledgeable support group enabling end users to get the most from their investment.
Maximum performance in space saving design
Thanks to compact construction of the Messer Metal Master 2.0 installation is fast and the machine can be quickly and easily moved in the future. Robust bearings and drive systems ensure long life with minimal maintenance. Bilateral longitudinal drives with precision guiding system maintains accuracy over long periods of use. Positioning speeds of up to 1300 ipm with a fast, intelligent torch lifter minimize non-productive times and increase output per shift. The optional integrated dust and fume extraction unit with fan and filter system provides environmental sustainability and efficient smoke extraction.
- Cutting width from 5’.
- Cutting length up to 10’.
- Hypertherm HPR130XD plasma standard.
- Cuts mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum.
- Compact design.
- Positioning speed of 1300 ipm reduces idle time between cuts.
- Free-standing control console for ease of access and safe operation.
- Easy access to cutting table for quick and easy plate loading and unloading.
- SL100 Lifter: Fast torch lifter with stroke speed of 600 ipm, and CNC controlled Z-axis for process optimization.
- Reliable height control via arc-voltage control improves nozzle life and cut quality.
- Specially designed slag trays for easy table cleaning.
- Global Control 2.0, user-friendly touch-screen panel with a Windows®
- Elbows included for optional integrated smoke extraction unit for dust and fumes.
- Hypertherm HPR260XD High Definition plasma
- Glare Curtain
- Laser Pointer
- Virtual Service™ remote diagnostics.