PUSHES SLAG FROM THE TABLE IN 5 MINUTES
The Slagger Cuting Table
The Slagger® cutting table is like no other in its ability to move the slag. Whether produced from Oxyfuel or Plasma cutting, it collects slag from the table bottom to a collection pan at the end of the table in under five minutes. The Slagger® table can handle material up to four inches thick. Larger plate upon request.
This is accomplished by a patented pusher type blade that is propelled forward with a positive rack and pinion drive. When the blade reaches the end of the table, the slag is pushed into a pan located in the floor for disposal later. (see small photo left hand corner)
The Slagger® is also an excellent smoke removal table. Smoke is drawn from the table by a side duct that is divided into zones. The zones open only at the cutting machine location.
- Table is cleaned once a day in five minutes, depending on table length
- Small parts can be retrieved easily
- The dust collector keeps the operating environment clean
- Table does not have to be disassembled to remove the slag
- Table Sizes Available: Width from 6′ to 24′, (1.8288m to 7.3152m) Length from 10′ to 200′ (3.048m to 60.96m)
∙ Cutting Tools Accommodated: All dry plasma systems, Oxyfuel up to 20 torches
- Material Thickness Capacity: Light gauge to four inch plate standard, other thicknesses available upon request