HIGHEST ACCURACY, HEAVY CONSTRUCTION, HIGH PRODUCTION
The Infinity Rotator provides a continuous rotation is capable of accurate bevel cutting in a (non-vertical) contour. When the machine is programmed to cut at a bevel angle, the current and stand-off height is controlled by the same NC part program on the Global Control Plus.
The rotator is used to create bevels for weld-preparation surfaces or for active edges as used on earth engagement tools. Bevel and land edge configurations can be created via multiple passes.
The bevel angle is automatically set using a combination of A-axis and C-axis interpolation by the Global Control. The C-axis may be programmed as a positioning axis or a coordinated motion in conjunction with the X/Y linear axis. When operated along with X/Y motion, the C-axis will maintain the bevel position tangent to the direction of travel.
- AC drives for high performance.
- Programmable arc current, arc voltage, and bevel angle.
- Infinite C-axis rotation at a rate of 75 RPM, reduces cut cycle and programming time.
- Quick torch focal point adjustment for easy consumable changeover.
- Lateral and vertical torch “decoupler” collision detection to prevent torch damage in event of a collision.
- Automatic torch height control by analog arc voltage with an accuracy of +/- .006″ (+/- 0.15mm) so part accuracy is maintained during bevel cutting.
- Resultant piece part bevel angles of +45 degrees through -45 degrees
- Compound Skew Axis System for high flexibility and productivity
- No cumbersome arc segments to risk collision or inhibit the cut
- Unlimited C Axis rotation
Available on these Quality Cutting Machines