BEVEL-R Compact Bevel Head
5 -AXIS COMPACT PLASMA BEVEL UNIT WITH COLLISION PROTECTION
Messer Cutting Systems “Bevel-R” plasma bevel head can accurately cut vertical and bevel profiles on almost any contour. The system is used to create +/-45 degree contour bevels of V, X, Y or K style for weld-preparation or active cutting edges such as wear blades or earth engagement tools. Bevel and land edge configurations can be created via multiple passes.
When programmed to cut at a bevel angle, the angle offset, compensation and feed rate are controlled by the Messer bevel cutting database.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- AC servo drives for high performance
- Integrated torch collision protection and detection
- Automatic torch height control
- +/- 45 degree bevel
- Plasma bevel up to 2″ thick
- Vertical travel of 10.24″ enables cutting of a wide range of part types