FAST, QUIET MARKING WITH NO DAMAGE TO THE PLATE SURFACE
Available in three models:
- Single Jet (single dot) for line, and arc marking
- Multi-Jet Fixed (7 dots) primarily for alphanumeric text in one direction with single character height; can also mark lines and arcs.
- Multi-Jet with Rotation (7 dot) primarily for alphanumeric text in different directions with variable character height: can also mark lines and arcs.
Inkjet marking provides fast and quiet alphanumeric labeling with printing in one direction of travel for non-rotational unit or multi-directional with rotating unit. In addition, it marks both line and contour marking for showing bend lines and feature locations. The enhanced version adds a rotation axis to allow text and lines to be oriented at any angle on the surface being marked.
The Ink Jet Marker uses a (7 dot) head to provide highly legible characters up to .98″ (25mm) tall at speeds up to 17 characters per second. The print head receives a text string from the part program and executes the printing commands in a single motion.
The plates are marked fast and silently, with no negative influences on the surface. With the single jet system the marking speed for lines is 3-35 m/min. Multi-jet systems mark characters with 3-26 m/min.
- Fast, quiet marking with no damage to the plate surface
- Maximum Marking Speed: Lines: 3-35 m/min, Text: 3-26 m/min with 7 x 5 dot matrix
- Max. Marking Speed Single jet Lines: 3 – 26 m/min*
- Max. Marking Speed Multi-jet Characters: 3 – 26 m/min* with 7 x 5 dot matrix and 27 mm high
- Dye based ink MEK (Methyl Ethyl Ketone)
- Will not wipe off with water
- Black ink only
- Character height available at .35″ (9mm), .47″ (12mm), .70″ (18mm), .94″ (24mm) or 1.603″ (27 mm) with multi-jet models
* depending upon guiding machine