TOP SHELF CUT QUALITY
The LaserMat® cuts large format steel plates. The laser resonator sits on the machine and travels with it in the longitudinal axis. This enables large working areas while maintaining a constant length of the laser beam path and thus consistent cutting parameters over the entire operating area. As well as the simple vertical cuts, bevel cuts are also possible and various marking options are available.
The LaserMat® excels in high positioning speeds and accuracy because of its rigid construction and linear guides. It also makes it possible to process plates 4.8′ x 39.4′ (3m x 12m) and that in one operation. As the resonator rides on the machine in the X direction and has 100% beam path compensation in the Y direction, the cutting quality remains consistently high over the entire working area.
With working widths of over 13′ (4m) and bed lengths up to more than 131′(40m), the system is predestined for large format plates. The Global Controlled laser processing system offers high part accuracy due to linear guides for longitudinal and transverse motion. The laser beam is guided in the transverse direction via moving mirrors with 100% beam path length compensation and thus ensures a consistently high processing quality. The colour camera which is directed at the cutting head makes possible easy observation on the screen alongside the operating panel. Apart from vertical cuts, bevel cuts are possible and various marking options are available.
The laser cutting machine LaserMat® stands out due to surpassing flexibility.
- Positioning speed 2400 ipm (60m) /min per axis
- Positioning accuracy +/- 000.4″ (0.1mm)
- Central control console with process observation
- Beam path length compensation for consistent cutting results over the entire operating area
- Patented magnetic collision protection to protect the cutting head
- Bevel cutting (option) up to 50°
- Marking processes (options): Inkjet, OmniScript
- Working widths of over 13′ (4m) and table lengths up to 131′ (40m)
- Predestined for large format plates
- High component accuracy thanks to linear guides for longitudinal and transverse motion
- Performance with highly dynamic positioning speeds of 60 m/min for each axis
- Acceleration up to 0.4-g, 4 to 8 CNC axes with a resolution of 0.001 mm
- Enormous working areas
- Unique in this combination
- Cutting system with CO2 Laser
- Infinitely Rotating Bevel Unit
- Highest force deployment during acceleration
- Fulfills laser class one