Just Released! Hypertherms "XPR300" XTREME Plasma System
UNMATCHED PERFORMANCE, UNBEATABLE OPERATING COST
The lastest in plasma cutting technology from HYPERTHERM has arrived! The new XPR300 XTREME Definition plasma boasts improved cut quality across all materials, lower operating costs, advanced technology for extended consumable life and thicker cutting capacity.
The new XPR300™ represents the most significant advance in mechanized plasma cutting technology, ever. This next generation system redefines what plasma can do by expanding its capabilities and opportunities in ways never before possible. With unmatched X-Definition™ cut quality on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum, the new XPR300 increases cut speed, dramatically improves productivity and slashes operating costs by over 50%. New ease-of-use features and engineered system optimization make the XPR300 easier to run with minimal operator intervention, while also ensuring optimal performance and unmatched reliability.
Industry leading cut quality – X-Definition
The XPR advances HyDefinition® cut quality by blending new technology with refined processes for next generation, X-Definition cutting on mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
• Consistent ISO range 2 results on thin mild steel
• Extended ISO range 3 cut quality results compared with earlier plasma technology
• Superior stainless steel cut quality across all thickness ranges
• Superior results on aluminum using Vented Water Injection™ (VWI)
Optimized productivity and reduced operating costs
• 300 amps and 63 kW of output power deliver higher cut speeds; up to 15% on thicker materials
• Consumable life increases of over 40% compared with previous systems
• 20% thicker piercing capability on stainless steel and 30% thicker on mild steel
• Operating costs reduced by over 50%
Engineered system optimization
• Increases consumable life 3 times that of competitor’s systems by eliminating the impact of ramp down errors
• Reduces the impact of catastrophic electrode blowouts which can damage the torch at high current levels
Ease of use
• Intuitive operation and automatic monitoring redefine ease of use
• Full control of all functions and settings via the CNC
• Automatic system monitoring and specific troubleshooting codes for improved maintenance and service prompts